Monday, July 23, 2007

Bad luck


Yesterday was a terrible day.

Everything turned out wrong even the shopping! (i was overcharged and will only be refunded this coming Saturday when i go down personally for it)

Firstly, i was pretty groggy to begin with due to lack of sleep on Saturday night. Then, it was the baby's bawling. Hence i lost concentration and had a minor accident at the car park. Side mirror was re-positioned by forced and moving the mirror to the left and right isn't working anymore even though it is now back to the norm position.

What kind of bawling that made me lost it all?

If you are a mother, you would know.. the worst stage of crying. Worst of the whole lot.

To me, there are 4 stages of crying.

1- the 'yang or' / manja stage which you can ignore

2- slightly stronger stage that demands abit of your attention. Need you to talk and smile but still in the no need to carry stage

3- medium stage where carrying is needed. This is also the hungry need milk stage or cranky need sleep stage

4- the worst stage. Carrying doesn't work anymore. Nothing works actually. The crying and screaming can go on and on. This is also the panic stage for the mothers. Babies who cry this way, they usually either have a very bad fall or in a very severe pain

My beep beep's (baby) crying was at stage 4 yesterday.

Reason?

Overly tired. Not enough of sleep coz we were out the whole day. His sleep was only 15mins max each time. So i think it was his way of protesting, "ENOUGH"!. Heh.

So yeah, the baby was crying and i was groggy. So the accident happened during my reverse parking next to the pillar on my left.

Hb wasn't in the car. I dropped him off earlier at Funan for his own shopping. As you might have guessed it, we were driving my 1 month old car which isn't our usual practise. Hb's car is in the workshop waiting for a new coat of paint you see..

From the moment the accident happened, i planned to keep mum about it. No way i was gonna tell hb! Scared kena scolding.. lol. [already got scratches in the 1st week actually. Dunno why but all these 5/6 years that i'd been driving, i've never scratched other cars before at all, not even a line. But with this car, *shake head* simply terrible. Think the car no liking me :( ]

Anyway, i've already planned to get the car fix early this morning so hb won't even see 'it'. I managed to go undetected for the whole night. Insisted on driving for 2 more trips after that.

But for some very weird reasons, i can never hide anything from the husband. Really dunno what kind of spell he used on me, but really.. i can n.e.v.e.r hide anything. Hb will always find out.. accidentally.

This morning, i was supposed to send hb to work but in the end, he decided against it coz he wanna ride his bike. But as he walks towards the car park, the dark clouds came which prompted hb to cancel his bike ride. So hb called and told me his changed of plan. It was back to me sending him but he'd be getting the car first from the car park and will wait for me at the void deck.

You cannot imagine my 'panic' face as i heard the phone rang early in the morning at 6.35am.. for i knew what was coming! I bolted right up from the bed. Hahaha..

In the lift, i was so restless and felt i needed to tell someone about it. No one knew except Davis, my gf.. and i text her this.

My sms : Omg. Hb driving my car. Die. Sure know liao.

You w.i.l.l not believe what i did.

I actually sent it to the husband!!!!!!!

Lol.

And i gasped so loud in the lift after i realised what i did that the other mother actually laughed out loud at me. Clown right me? *roll eyes*

I guess everyone can figure what happened next. No need for further story telling aye? Heh.

Aihhss..

But no scolding lah..

All i got from hb was just a sigh.

Total wallet damage : $520, just to replace the side mirror that got a little dent. You wont even notice it unless you stare hard at it. If not for the 'not able to move left and right mirror adjustment', i won't even wanna change it since hb found out already.

Total mental damage : indefinable.

No comments: