Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tiny!


I did say my Opera cake was only 2.5cm in height right? It was slightly less than that actually.



That's my thumb there.

Height : slightly taller than my thumb

Width : the length of my 2 thumbs combined.



The kpo boys' hands and my hand.. :P

Small right the cake? Even though it was tiny, the flavour and taste.. so power!! The cognac, coffee and chocolate + the crispy layer of coffee butercream and chocolate that was sandwiched in the middle ... one word -> fffwwoooahh!

I felt as though i was eating a cake that was bought from really 'atas' bakery!

Can't wait to make it again. Just bought the cake pan yesterday! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, your thumb very slender! I think my middle finger MIGHT be that size... and your cake looks utterly delicious. :D

^cherie said...

Grin.. nolah! Think because i was stretching it? Or the camera angle! :P

Yeah, the cake is really very good. I am craving for more now! Lol..

Anonymous said...

so the cake is worth 3.5 hrs of work?

^cherie said...

Yup... only when i'm really free tho :P