Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Green tea cuppies


I have always wanted to try making green tea something and finally, i did.. That's like after months and months of procrastination!

The first item on my list is green tea cupcakes with green tea cream cheese frosting :)

Here you go.. a cup for ya!


Personally, i love the cake to bits! So scrumptious. Unbelievable! As for green tea taste, there was hardly in it because i only added 1 teaspoon. It was my trial batch you see..

I'll probably add another 2 tsp when i bake them again next time.



As for the cream cheese frosting, it was my very first try. I don't quite like it but then i'm biased!

Because i dislike green tea everything except for the drink. Weird right? I'm so keen on baking green tea something but i dislike eating green tea something. Lol :P



Because i know i cannot trust my own judgement for this cake, i brought some of these babies for my trusty guinea pigs to taste them for me.

Their verdict?

101% positive.

Judging from the reaction and feedback, i think this cupcake scores higher than my 'signature' chocolate cuppies which they love and crave from time to time :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks lovely! i LOVE green tea everything!

GRRRRR to the one who ate my share!

^cherie said...

Lol.. nevermind!

There's always next time :)

Panffy said...

Ho ho ho ho ho... the guilty one here lol... yum yum... it's too hard to resist lah... i love it more than choco one!!!! Cos it's different lol...

^cherie said...

Grin.. u were nice enough to have the thought of wanting to keep it for tanny okay?

I didn't even know u wanted to do that until i got your sms. I was like 'wah.. so nice of u!'.

(didn't know u girls were meeting up too, else i would have brought the last cuppie along for tanny!)