Monday, July 02, 2007

Cookies and cream cheesecake


I've done quite many oreo cheesecakes (be it baked or non baked) before but nothing like this one i've made recently.

It was a pretty interesting one as it requires white chocolate too!

It was my first try and i have no idea how it'd turn out and guess what i promise? As a birthday cake to my sil's bf!

Imagine if it came out looking horribly ugly or taste ultra yucky? I would be cursed! Heh. I did say i was a pretty daring person didn't i? :P

Anyway, here's the cake..


Cookies and cream cheesecake

So pretty yeah? :P [pardon the bad lighting!]

Because it was my first attempt, i have no idea how sweet this cake would be. Even though i did reduce my sugar, it was still pretty sweet for my liking. But that was it. Otherwise it was a puuurrrfect cookies and cream cheesecake :)

I'll be baking this cake again very soon, to get the perfect amount of sugar needed *wink*

15 comments:

carolyn said...

It looks so yummilicious, sherie! Damn! I'm on diet now. Boohoo.

^cherie said...

*giggles* Nevermind, next time! ;)

celest said...

WAH! so pretty! this is, in my opinion, your "most professional" looking cake *thumps up*! ooh... someone's getting more and more "got standard" now haha.. don't forget us when you get famous and earn big bucks, ok? lol...

i'd like to try this some time. but cheesecakes are not a big hit at home lah... sigh. gotta wait for the right occasion to pop up.

Anonymous said...

i'm not visiting your blog anymore!!!

ps is this a baked or non baked cheesecake?

Anonymous said...

The cheesecake look yummy! I like the design and the layer of crust outside :)

^cherie said...

Celest : Lol... earn big bucks and famous? In my dream lah!! :P

Honestly, if not for my passion, i wont be selling my cakes at all. I think working as waitress earns better for the number of hours i spent. Heh. So earning big bucks is definitely out. Lol.

Snow : It's a non baked cheesecake :)

^cherie said...

Thanks Elyn! :)

Unknown said...

Wah Sherie, you're getting really pro. Your cheesecake looks superb!

^cherie said...

Angie, not pro at all! So happen that i found a very nice recipe that's all *wink*

celest said...

hehehe... after seeing your cheesecake pic., i just COULDN'T get it out of my mind, simply looks too good (inside and out!)

so i showed it to my colleagues and you've got a 2nd order from us ;) not sure if you have the time, another colleague (a guy this time) is having his b'day on 16 july. he LOVES cheesecakes, so this would be perfect for him (and us too) lol.

let me know if order accepted or not ok? thanks!

^cherie said...

*smile* :P

Sure girl, 16th July it is!

Richelle said...

how much are u making it for? :)

^cherie said...

Hi Richelle,

I'm selling it at $39 - 8" round cake :)

Richelle said...

okay! and what abt the cuppies sale II? sorry cos i'm interested in ur items. haha wanna know the price

^cherie said...

Hi hi,

No worries :)

For cupcakes, i'm charging $1.50 each. Min order is 23 pcs. Flavour : chocolate