Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cuppymisu II


It's definitely an improved version than the previous first attempt.

Somehow i know even though i didn't get to eat even a bite, not to mention full whole cup!

Baker's instinct! Ha! :ppPPp

Okay okay, seriously.. it was the feedback i got from my gf who bought my first attempt tiramisu in cups and this time round, she got to try another cup from this batch *wink*

For some very obvious reasons*, these tiramisu are not very photogenic hor?



Reasons* i could think of :-
  1. my bad photography skill
  2. my ought to be thrown away camera
  3. the already refrigerated hence, befogged tiramisu
  4. the slanted cups
Go on, roll your eyes! I totally deserve it! Hahaha..



For imp, the very generous girl who shoved a $50 note to my hands and ran away + gigling + waving bye bye, all at the same time, refusing the very large amount of change. I almost succeeded dropping the note back into the cake bag but her very fast moving legs got away first!

Paiseh leh, you know!!

That girl ah..

I'm so glad that she likes the tiramisu and my freshly baked second batch of Hello Kitty cookies which were slightly less sweet than my first try :)

2 comments:

imp said...

note to myself: next time, i'll run away even faster.

^cherie said...

Hahahaha.. i will be better armed next time now that i know! :PpPP