Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello Kitty cookies


Just last week, i received my new Hello Kitty cookie cutter from a spree in a forum. After seeing quite many posts by floogers on these cookies, i couldn't wait to do mine.

I must say the cutter really came at the right time because Celest placed her second order (for her collegue's birthday who happens to be a cheesecake lover) with me for my cookies and cream cheesecake and i really wanted to fulfill the vow that i made not too long ago :P



Sooooooooo adorable right?

These kitties were made for specially for Celest. Thank god it turned out all good, taste and appearance wise because the recipe was a new one. But i think i will cut down on the sugar the next time i bake them. Celest thought they were okay though. Not too sweet :)


I prepared 2 packets for Celest. Knowing her, she will definitely share her cookies with her collegues. So, one solely for her and another packet for her to share with her very nice collegues - i met some of them :)

As for the cheesecake, i am really glad to know that it was a hit and they loved it!

So much so that her collegue will be ordering the same cake from me soon i heard. Hehehehehe.. :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! I popped by from the imp's blog. I'm an amateur baker - just started out doing some baking recently...hehe... Inspired by how your stuff looks - so pretty :)

^cherie said...

Hiyee! Welcome to my humble blog :)

Thank you for your kind words! Actually i consider myself an amateur baker too! I don't know that many things :P

Jaa.M said...

hihi!! the cookies looks great. I would to get one of those cutter too. any idea how to?

^cherie said...

Hello.. u can get these cutters from either Japan or Taiwan i heard. I got mine from a spree, bought directly from Japan ;)

celest said...

i LOVE the hello kitty cookies! sooooo cute! i took some pics. and will post on my blog too ;)

awww... thanks for baking them with me in mind.. hehe, they're really pretty. my colleagues devoured the cookies in less than 2 days haha. luckily you made me my own pack, otherwise my family wouldn't even get a chance to see the pretty hello kitties. lol.. THANKS! i will keep "advertising" your bakies ;)

^cherie said...

Heheeeeeeeee.. i'm glad that u like them. It's my pleasure to bake them for you *wink*

Thanks for your order! :)

Jaa.M said...

spree from which forum? love to get those...

^cherie said...

Spree from Imperial Kitchen but i think they wont be organizing anymore due to some problems they face.. Another alternative is to get them from Japan/Taiwan. Ask friends to get for u if u're not travelling there yourself..