Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cuppymisu


The gf has only 4 friends for the gathering.

Initially, she wanted to bring my cupcakes but i told her the minimum number she needs to get is 23 cuppies and she agreed.

Then i thought hard about it. Not so nice isn't it? Afterall, she's my friend but what am i gonna do with the rest of the cuppies if i do sell her say, 10 only?

So i thought of this.

Tiramisu in the cups!



I have an order for this in another 2 weeks time and i haven't even gotten my cups yet. But i went ahead and suggested to my gf, why not take my tiramisu in cups instead?

The number of cups to get is definitely lesser than 23!

She said OK! Why not? :)

Made this yesterday and i had 2 full cups all by myself! *stare at tummy* Gosh, i look.. er..... pregnant! 4 months at least!

I so need to go for my aerobics tomorrow!

Note to self : more sponge fingers!

No comments: