Thursday, July 19, 2007

I...


am officially on diet!

Yes, i'm taking this one step further by openly challenging myself in my own blog, similar to my 3 day detox challenge last year :P

Otherwise, my weight is never gonna go down :(

So yup, today is my first day and i'm doing it for a month. The aim is to lose at least 2 kg in this 1 month time. And from there, hopefully another 2 kg.

You see, i need more variety of clothes to wear and up till now, only a few fits. The rest are like white elephants in my wardrobe! Ggrrrr...

But on the other hand, it's a good thing too because ever since i'd delivered my baby, i have not gone shopping in the malls at all... (online shopping not included :P) Not even during the GSS last month! Unbelievable right? Haha.. Good for the hb!

Anyway, i will be updating my progress in 2 weeks time!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: