Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm flea-ing!

Yes yes!!

I managed to secure a lot for Tangling Flea market on the 15th September.

But nope, not selling my bakes of course! Grin.

Selling mostly almost new 2nd clothings, bags, accessories, shoes etc.

If they aren't almost new stuff, they'll be new stuff, unworn brand new.

So if you're free that day or happen to be there, do drop by to say hi? I think i have quite many silent readers who occasionally drop me emails from time to time :)

However, i will never expect you to buy from me of course. So don't be paiseh if you don't. Saying hello + smile are more than enough to put a smile on my face already :D

p.s : i'd be there from 3pm onwards to roughly 10ish? Lot 6

4 comments:

Joy-n-Happiness said...

Er, can't come down on that day, Gotta attend a colleague's church wedding in the afternoon. As for night, I am assuming that my hubby have already made plans for me.... since its my B day... heehhe...

^cherie said...

Woooo.. yeah horrrrrrrrrrr!! Your bday... !!! Want cake or not? Complimentary from me lah! ;)

Joy-n-Happiness said...

eh.. dun need. dun need..... dun trouble yourself... i am sure hubby would have done and prepared all the necessary as usual... or else....... hmmm ......

^cherie said...

Or else what?

For myself, i like to say 'or else scissors!!!!' LOL :P