Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More KKB rafting pictures


I saw more pictures and thought i'll share them with you guys ;)





My first thought was probably same as yours.

How on earth did they do that????????!?!?!?!?!!
and my Second question is how on earth am i gonna do that?

Is it possible without the raft being capsized?

I AM SO EXCITED! and scared too actually.. lol.

Sha : Please, no backing out after seeing the video and the photos okay!! I'll strangle you if u do! :P

p.s : if you are interested to go, check this out. I have used them before and will be using them again for the coming trip :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've made payment for it! i can't back out... but it looks super exciting! can't wait...

Wil you be staying in sri petaling? We can convoy together with the rest of the 7 ppl. most of us are in taman Desa anyway...

^cherie said...

Yay!!

yeah yeah.. i've already thought of meeting u guys at tmn desa and we'll probably take one of your cars up :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. looks very fun.
enjoy and be careful

^cherie said...

Yeah!! And thank you so much dearie.. I will try to be very careful and will silently pray for safety before boarding :P

Anonymous said...

OMG u're so brave to go on this adventure! I've always wanted to do this when I was single & wished I did it. Long long ago when I was in Tmn Negara, the river tide was not in favour so missed out the opportunity then.

But now... age has caught up on me & with family commitments, I'll pass. Glad you enjoyed it!

Keep those pix coming :)

^cherie said...

I'm pretty adventurous actually. I like outdoor activities a lot! Cannot tell huh?? :P

U know, u can still go!!! I'm planning to bring my mom for the rafting trip early next year.. and the oldest that went for such trip is 60!

So, do go before u really cannot go :)