Thursday, August 16, 2007

Teacher's Day open order


Dear lovely readers,

I'll be having a first come first serve open-to-all order for this month's teacher's day celebration. As i'd be making cuppies for my boys' teachers, i thought why not make more? :)

The 'gift' will look something like this :-



However, do ignore the cuppies inside! The decoration on the cake will be more cheery and pretty. The above (green tea cuppies) was merely for our own consumption ;)

If you are interested, read on..

The cuppies giftpack.

No of cuppies : 2
Flavour : chocolate
Frosting : buttercream
Ingredients : as usual only President's butter will be used for frosting and as for the coco, i am using Val Rhona coco powder. So, does that make my cuppies trans fat free? :P
Min order : 1 box
No of boxes available for sale : 25 boxes only
Price : $4.50
Payment : $2.50 down payment through IB transfer to confirm your place. The remaining balance will be collected when we meet
Collection : 30th August, Thursday, my place at Choa Chu Kang (anytime) and CCK mrt / Lot 1 : from 4pm - 5.30pm or Yew Tee mrt : 6.30pm - 6.45pm


The gift pack will come with a similar looking ribbon above and a small card that writes "Happy Teacher's Day!"

Of course, if you just want the cuppies minus the ribbon and the little card, it is also possible. For this, it'll just cost you $3.90 and not $4.50 =)

So, if you are interested or have any other enquiries , do email me n.o.w as i'm advertising this elsewhere too.

4 comments:

Joy-n-Happiness said...

WOW!!!!!! Looks so professional and classy.... real good deal, must grab.... 5 boxes for me please... :)
3 for my son's three teachers.
1 for my son's principal.
1 for myself to eat.. ehehehhe.

^cherie said...

Hehe.. Sure. Hb no need ah? ^.^

Poooooooooooorrrrrr Small Ben~~ :PppP

Joy-n-Happiness said...

hubby not teacher mah.... so no need... heheheh... at most if my mood good, he can take 1 from me lor... hehehe...

^cherie said...

Hhahahhaa.. meanie pot!