Friday, August 03, 2007

Saturday is the fun fun day!


Theme for the week : Art

Venue : Art Zone

I guess it was fun for the boys. Their first time attending the same class together, sitting next to each other. So heart warming. So cute :D


Boy1, drying his masterpiece

Lol.. my fav pic! My first time seeing such expression on boy2! I'm extremely tickled! :P

Boy2 at work, for real.. (i love seeing boy2 at work. Very serious! Don't play play hor)


And a trip to Meidi-Ya wasn't wasted at all.



Sushi for the boys, but they are not store-bought though. They are made by me :)

My second attempt on sushi..

But i got the soybean pockets from Meidi-Ya, came in a pretty packet in 16 for $6.90 if i remember correctly. Inari is the boys' favourite sushi of all. I bought 2 packets and it expires only end of the year. Cool yeah? Can keep!


The husband who got quite disgusted when he was told that my sushi is the dinner that night requested for his very-boring minced meat porridge.

But guess what?

The husband was also the first person to steal my sushi before everything was done. After each design was finished, he casually strolled over, looked at the sushi and picked and pop'em into the mouth! *roll eyes*

And i, casually told him there isn't enough for him. Hahahaha... coz I made just enough for ourselves (boys, helper and i).

Serve him right!

But being the very kind, sweet, nice wife (yeah yeah, i know.. am already passing the vomit bag around :P), i gave 1 of each design to the husband :)

And after that, i casually asked hb how was the sushi and hb casually told me, 'ok lah.. *kotobuki's standard lor'. HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

*kotobuki is hb's favourite Jap restaurant

No comments: