Tuesday, August 28, 2007

White water rafting at KKB


The husband is really going with me for the rafting trip next Sunday!! *yay*

I'm so excited!

I have never expected him to go because hb is currently in reservist till next Sunday or at least that was what i thought but it isn't! It's till Friday evening only :)

After i've made my confirmation with the gf, hb then 'surprised' me with another piece of news, that he might not join me afterall as he will be going to the Middle East, Abu Dhabi to be exact for business trip.

Sigh.

But in the end, hb gave up on going to Abu Dhabi (on Raffles class some more) just to join me for the rafting! Heh :D

One of the gfs' sister went before and i think she tried to scare us with her details! Saying that the water is 'teh tarik's colour' and they got skin infection from it, antibiotics jab was given by the doc etc..

Didn't quite believe her so i went to do my own 'research' just now and this is what i found!


Goshhh... Looks SCARY isn't it??

My heartbeat literally beat a lot faster upon seeing this clip :O

Looks tougher than the one i went previously. The river is so narrow and so many rocks! Thank god the husband is going with me *phew*...

p.s : So the gf's sister's info isn't that accurate after all. But then, she's known for her exaggeration. Lol.

No comments: