Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm so ON!


I've got an incurable disease for now.

Addiction to lounge bottoms from ON (Old Navy)!

First, a close gf sent me this as my birthday pressie (2 of them) all the way from the States and that, marked the start of my addiction :P



The gf got me the short version, 2 1/2 inch to be exact. With cuter prints too! Indians and some cute cartoon character. I got soooo in love with it that when another gf show me another one (below but in white), i got it straight without needing to think!

It was just too bad that they didn't have it in white by the time our ON spree organiser (another gf :P) placed the order. I picked black instead.


Again, i love it so much that i went search for more of the same kind roughly, yesterday. In fact, i'm wearing it right now! Grin. It's really comfortable, cheap (only USD$4.99) and most importantly, it fits so nicely! Very nice!

Then i found this (see below)...


So cuteeee hor?? No??

I love going to sleep wearing comfy, short shorts.. my best pjs ever!

Top topless also nevermind (saves abit of $$) but bottom must wear at least this (read : comfy shorts)! :P

And then, i started browsing the outerwear section and i can't get this outta my head..



Isn't it pretty? *sigh*

I'm actually gonna start collecting new winter clothings.. just for the fun of it. Haha.. You know, just in case i need it... Heh.

Spree anyone? Please please please...

2 comments:

Agnes ^_^ said...

hehe....I love their lounge bottoms too! But their 3/4 pants are so ex and they never go on sale. I was also eyeing the outerwear you posted hehe....same taste? But when will I ever need it?? My large walk-in wardrobe has no more space for anything else. But if you want spree...just shout out! LOL...

^cherie said...

Lol.. I WANT SPREE!!! :PpPPpp