Friday, August 24, 2007

Mee siam


I have always been quite reluctant and skeptical too when it comes to using pre-mix anything.

But after hearing quite a bit of raves from fellow floogers, i decided to give Prima pre-mix a try, especially its Mee Siam.



One thing though. Although the box says it's for 2-3 pax, i think it meant more for 2 pax. For us, the soup is definitely not enough. Can tell from the pic above right? :P

Otherwise, it's 1.5 thumbs up!

However, the next time round, i'll squeeze more lime juice into it. Instead of just 1 lime's juice, i'll use 2-3 limes' juice! I like mine sourish sweet instead of sweet only :)

And the gf says that its laksa's premix rocks! I'm keen... :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats looks yummy... tho a lil under with the soup....

oh and m glad your blog is open again!...

This is like my daily dose of reading aside from newspapers...

Anonymous said...

It looks relly mouth watering. I will definetely buy the paste too.

allinone said...

I think I need to buy the paste too. You are my inspiration when it comes to food.

^cherie said...

Heee... thanks guys! Yeah, should give this a try. It is rather delicious. I will definitely buy it myself again :)

Sha : Grin. I heard! :P

Anonymous said...

Yup dear I heard all their mixes are good! You can safely try all of them :)

Agnes ^_^ said...

hee....i love a good mee siam...I didnt have a good impression of this the first time I tried it...but think I am gonna try again because of what you said. Does it come with yummy chili?

^cherie said...

Livey.. hehe.. darn. So i guess i'm gonna try all of it then! :P

Agnes : Hhehehee.. no guarantee one ah! It does come with chili but not the WOW kind. U can add your own fav one ;)

And do add more lime juice! Else i find it slightly sweet.. so the lime juice is to balance it out :)