Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beef II


I was wild on beef last week.


First it was the Wild Rocket burger.

Then i just have to have pasta bolognese but with extra special ingredient.

Fresh basil leaves!



Gorgeous!

I have never never bought / cooked basil leaves before. This is my first. I got pretty excited. I wonder how the pasta will taste like with basil leaves.

Will it taste awful?

Will it taste yummy?

Or simply, indifferent?



Bad picture, bad bad picture! Not enough lighting!


Easy peasy pasta bolognese.

I must say, the basil leaves did make a different. I like the distinct taste and smell of the basil in my pasta. Very nice. Very herb-ie.

Cute.

:P

I like mine [the pasta] abit wet, from the pasta's cooked-in-water so that i can slurp and slurp and make a mess out of myself. Grin.

Creamy bolognese ones? I like them too.. but since it's home cooked, i prefer the healthy version. I like the good feeling it gives in the tummy ;)

2 comments:

khengyan said...

yummy ... whr did u get the fresh basil leaves??

^cherie said...

Got them from Cold Storage ;)