Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Shopping!


I was feeling bored yesterday around 12ish midnight.

This, is what happened when one's bored.

Eyeing on :

Front

I like the details and the not so expensive price tag ;)

Back

Front

This one is on sale!! Costs around USD$30+ only. Cheap aye? ^.^ I want!


I love this especially the hood. Hehe.. me think it's good for rough wear eg : trekking in the mountains :)

Then last week, me bought :



Dang! Pics too small.. Can't see the details that i wanna show eg : neckline, sleeves and the back of the dress which has got a tie.


Then the gf showed this to me saying that she thinks i might like it and u bet i do girl!


Unfortunately, the one i wanted was black not lemon but at USD$11+, lemon will do too!! Kekeke.. :P


Hope the order will go through because till now, no confirmation yet :(

And my lemmings... Heh.

Tried 2 jackets are Zara last week and i am still thinking about them :P This time round, Zara has got quite a few nice coats that made me wanna buy them all!

Something similar to the ones i have tried :



The similarity for this piece with the one i am eyeing on is the neckline but the Zara's looks abit better and it's a 3/4 sleeves in chili red with black buttons. Very classy and chic~

The second outerwear that i tried on was picked by mil. Mil loves asking me to try on clothings for her to see, especially the ones she fancies but it was me who fell in love with it in the end. Grrr.. :P



It looks something like this except that it's shorter, different colour, different belt and slightly different neckline + not so bulky. Zara's more fitting.

Very chic i tell ya!

But but.. *sniffs* the price is pretty exorbitant :(

$219 each!

How to buy?

Er, don't ask me why outerwear..

Nope, i'm not travelling anytime soon. It's just that i like collecting nice clothings and i have this small obsession with dresses and outerwear especially. Lol.


For just in case mah! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u mrs cupcake-mummy hahaa. do u do sampling? LOL

where u bought the clothes from? and yes, i agree zara has nice coats but they're all too long for me. as in i have too short arms! hahahaa. dang!

sushi

Anonymous said...

hie, check out the web .....prices in GBP leh .....still ex lah .....

^cherie said...

Sushi : sorry dearie but i'm no longer selling my bakes anymore. The clothes. It's from ASOS - www.asos.com

Too long ah? Alter lah! Hehe ;)

Shandee : U must to clearance. I don't buy anything that is not in Clearance. Too ex! U can view the prices in USD too. It's changeable on the top right corner. Hths.