Friday, November 09, 2007

Me the wife


Nice me ~
  • considerate - even when i'm still boiling in the middle of the night, i don't send my sms-es to the husband who is sound asleep. Because i don't wanna wake him up and lose his precious sleep. Instead, i'll send it to his work phone. He'll see it in the morning.
  • nice - nice lor. I practically live for the husband *hide*
  • loving - i love to dote on my man. Whenever i go shopping, i'll think of the husband and try to buy something back for him.
  • affectionate - i love to touch hb's face when we are about to sleep, stroke his hair and i love looking at hb when he's sleeping + love hugging and small pecks
  • not a nagger - it's the husband, not me! :P
  • no PMS - really! My mood is usually dictated by the husband's mood *hide*
  • no tantrums - i am not someone who is unreasonable. I don't simply flare up for no reason.
  • forgive easily - all the husband needs to do is just push some right buttons and i'll be okay again :)
  • faithful, fiercely - my brain rules the heart in this case
  • not materialistic - well, at least no longer is! Hee hee hee.. :P
  • dislike quarreling - i don't spoil the day with remarks which are uncalled for. Even if i'm unhappy, i rather keep quiet most of the time for peace's sake. I wasn't like this in the beginning but after a while, you'll realise quarreling is exhausting.
Not so nice me ~
  • like to sleep - i can sleep till noon if i want!
  • i don't wake up to prepare breakfast [but the brekkie is already on the table hor] for the husband at 6am - i need my sleep mah but i do cook lunch [for kids] and dinner [for the whole family] on daily basis okie!
  • stubborn - i do think i'm right most of the time, which i am! Er.. see.
  • dislike housework. Period.
  • vindictive - only to the husband! eg : if hb mistreats me, i'll ill-treat him back. Hohoho.
  • not an excellent mother. I don't live and breathe children, sadly.. as much as i wanted to.
  • i'm an A *blush*. Used to be a full B pre-kids. Ugh.
  • er.. i'm quite lazy too. Hahaha.. like to sleep + dislike housework = lazy!

There are many types of wives around. Friends, family, relatives and some, i even read them through forums!

Some very garang, some very nice but not too many unfortunately [same goes for nice husbands of course], in another word, all kinds.

Most of the time, i'm pretty nice, soft and submissive. But the husband cannot bully me. Because when he does, i'll bite.

And my purpose of this entry?

To let hb knows he's very lucky lorr. Hahahahhaa...

So don't take me for granted hor, PIG.

But then, the husband has never. never told me that he's lucky to have me before *sniffs*. The pessimistic husband says he will only know on the day i die. Grrrrr...

p.s : or maybe not so lucky after all.. since my list of not so nice me is so long! o.O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Have been reading ur blog for a while now.. really enjoy ur entries and ur passion for life rubs off to me.. am glad u share them. Just thought I drop a line (oops make that many lines :P) to let u know :)

Rgds,
tweetybird

^cherie said...

Hi hi!

Thanks. Appreciate your thoughtfulness. Your comment made my day, really.. :)