Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wedding band lost?


The husband lost his wedding band yesterday.

hb : i must go get a new ring already
me : *ting ting ting in the head* why?
hb : i lost mine today

Hb was playing with the ring when he was having lunch when it got lost. I suspected it was because he took it out, played, ate, then forgot all about it until he was in the car.

I really don't know whether to be angry or happy. But i think i'm 20% angry and 80% happy. Of course, i didn't show that i was happy! I controlled darn hard not to grin but acted angry instead when i questioned hb.

And then.. still acted irritated when i made the following statement.

me : where got people buy just 1 wedding band ah? It comes in 2! And i don't think it's auspicious for a couple to wear a different wedding band! *squinting at the husband for an answer i was hoping for*
hb : then we go get a pair lor..
me : sheeessshhh!! Okay lor!

Kekekekkeke.. i was practically jumping up and down inside me!! I had to run out of the room to break into giggles right after that. Hahhahaahahaha.. :P

Because the first thing i thought of instantly when the husband told me that he needed to get a new ring was this.

Women.. cunning little creature aren't we? *hiak*hiak*hiak* >.< **praying hard that the husband won't be reading my entry for a week starting from yesterday**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, u're so funny dear :) do update us if you get THE ring :p :p :p

ps forgot to ask if u need the 30% borders link

tea is out for me! so sorry!!

^cherie said...

Sure.. if i do get the ring, u'll sure know! ;)

Er.. discount ah? Think i'll pass this time. This month is no good. I will need to borrow from loan sharks soon!

No worries about the tea :)